We are a Series A, investor backed personalized medicine company bringing genomics to the masses. MyOme is dedicated to improving our customers’ lives through genomics and personalized medicine. MyOme provides its customers with comprehensive information about genetic factors that influence personal risk for disease, with a user-centric delivery model.
MyOme is looking for a strong, well established and experienced Business Development lead to join our team and impact the way genomic tests inform people on their health risks. You will report to the CEO and collaborate with all aspects of the company to establish the presence of MyOme products in health systems across the country. The role will require you to work independently, leveraging established relationships and form new relationships to increase product penetration.
- Establish MyOme's presence in healthcare systems around the country
- Work with key decision makers at institutions to sign contracts with healthcare systems
- Establish an initial 30/60/90 day plan and execute independently on it
- Deliver agreed-upon results related to volumes and revenue for the company
- Be the voice of the customer to report back to R&D and innovation teams
- Work independently but communicate effectively to ensure alignment across company at all times
- Ability to work independently without much oversight.
- Proven track record (5+ years) of selling DNA sequencing services/products to health systems—large, academic centers to local, regional ones—primarily at the clinical level • Established contact list with health systems of all sizes and across all regions
- Ability to digest technical information and convey it in a manner that elicit positive responses from audiences
- Be able to prepare a 30, 60 and 90 day plan and independently execute against it
- Be able to communicate effectively within the organization, proactively seek out answers to questions.
- Strong business, technical or scientific acumen in genomics, NGS (next generation sequencing) and /or molecular diagnostics. Having worked at genetics/genomics or sequencing companies a big positive but not required • B.S., in a science/adjacent field; Masters, Doctorate or Medical Degree a big positive
- Like to work with incredibly passionate people that aspire to the change the way people engage with their health at the genetic level
- Like to be challenged daily by the work but also people that are smart and leaders in their respective functions
- Are comfortable with the early-stage nature of companies including the ambiguity that comes with it
- Enjoy challenging tasks that will push you to your limits but also help you grow along with the he company